Vital Data Protect is the partner at your side who takes care of data protection and data security in your medical practice. We make sure you comply with all the legal requirements and train your staff. We work together with experts from IT security to make sure your hardware and network are properly secured against outside threats.
External Data Protection OfficerAs an external data protection officer for practitioners and medical practices, we support you with:
- Advice and support on the requirements of the DSGVO as well as on other laws and regulations relevant to data protection law.
- Monitoring of data protection requirements, in particular of health and patient data
- Advice on the implementation of data protection impact assessments
- Contact and communication interface with the supervisory authority
Check-up of your medical practiceData protection takes place everywhere within your practice – be it at the reception desk or in the treatment room. That is why a proper data protection check-up is advisable, including:
- Asses your overall management of data protection
- Analysis of risks and data protection impact assessments (DSFA)*.
- Preparation of data protection expert opinions*
- Preparation of relevant documents and guidelines for medical practices*
- Review of the data protection management system*
Internal and external data protection audits
- Audit of technical and organisational measures for data protection in medical practices
- Determination of deviations in data protection with regard to the data protection requirements
- Preparation of audit reports and recommendations for action
Training and education
- Training of practitioners on data protection and IT security requirements
- Training of staff on data protection in medical practices
- Awareness and sensitisation campaigns
- Coaching and support for internal data protection officers